Apply for Death Certificate Online in Delhi:
Here is the description of how to apply for Death Certificate Online in Delhi. Government issues death certificate to the relatives of the dead person. It mentions the date and cause of death and is essential to register death to prove the time and date of death, to establish the fact of death for relieving the individual from social, legal and official obligations. It enables settlement of property inheritance, and to authorize the family to collect insurance and other benefits.
The death must be reported and registered within the span of 21 days after the death of a person. In Delhi State, those who want to apply for registration of birth-death certificate. The Municipality was incorporated in the year 1952 with a title of grade town panchayat. Below we provide you with all the processes relating to Death Certificate.
Procedure to apply for the death certificate
- Visit the link apply for death certificate online in Delhi
- Download the form from the above-mentioned website.
- Fill all the details in capital letter completely without any mistakes.
- Attach the relevant documents to it and submit the form.
- Do not forget to take an acknowledgment slip which will be provided after the submission of the form.
- The slip will be useful in the future.
Details required for a death certificate:
- Name of the deceased person
- Date of death
- Parents name
- Address details
Documents required for death certificate registration:
- Ration card, voter ID card, telephone bill/electricity bill/water bill for address proof
- If the death has occurred in the hospital then produce a statement from the hospital
- In case of medical-legal cases: FIR, post-mortem report, form-2 given by concerned police authorities