Home / Jobs / Employment exchange / How to apply for Employment exchange registration in Tripura

How to apply for Employment exchange registration in Tripura

Apply for Employment exchange registration in Tripura:

Are you in search of government Jobs in Tripura? Do you want to apply for Employment exchange registration in Tripura? Then there is all the information related to your searches

The government of Tripura has introduced employment exchange for the unemployed educated youth of the state. Tripura government has launched a website regarding Employment and self-employment department. So you can get all the information about the government jobs and private jobs in Tripura. The government announces recruitment from time to time and notifies to registered members.

Employment exchange registration Tripura

Procedure to apply for Employment exchange:

The following is the procedure to apply for employment exchange registration in Tripura

  • Visit the official website of Tripura employment.tripura.gov.in
  • Go to your district’s concerned employment exchange offices
  • Take the form and fill the form completely without any mistakes
  • Next,¬†attach all the relevant documents to the application form
  • Then submit the form in the employment exchange office
  • A registration number will be provided to the candidate after the submission

Employment exchange

Documents required:

The following are the documents required for Employment exchange registration in Tripura

  • A copy of 10th Class certificate and mark sheet
  • School Leaving Certificate for those under matriculates
  • A copy of 12th Class certificate /mark sheet
  • Graduation certificate /mark sheet
  • A copy of post-graduation certificate / mark sheet
  • A copy of experience certificate
  • Residence proof
  • Physically disable certificate for physically handicap people
  • Caste certificate
  • Passport sized photographs of the candidate
  • If people have registered with any employment exchange, then the clearance from that exchange is required
  • Those who are already in jobs should get a no objection certificate from the employer
  • For those who have passed medical degrees, the original medical license along with the A copy is to be shown
  • Any other relevant certificate a copy, whichever is applicable