Apply for the Bhamashah Swasthya Bima Yojana in Rajasthan:
Bhamashah Swasthya Bima Yojana is a scheme aimed at offering IPD patients with access to the cashless facility. It is a budget declaration for the financial year 2014-15 and is only open to people from Rajasthan. All families covered under the RSBY (Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana) and NFSA (National Food Security Act) can avail this scheme. The premium payments for each family fix and must be made on an annual basis on floater policy. The scheme offers coverage for secondary and tertiary illness. The amount insured for tertiary illness is Rs. 300000 and for secondary illness is Rs. 30000. This scheme also covers the pre-hospitalization charges and post hospitalization charges for 7 days and for 15 days respectively. It also provides the transportation charges up to Rs. 500.
Procedure to apply for Bhamashah Swasthya Bima Yojana:
The following is the procedure to apply for Bhamashah Swasthya Bima Yojana
- There are two stages of this scheme using the which the beneficiaries will be choosing.
- One is the qualifying stage and another is bid stage
- The applicants must follow the qualification stage and then goes to the bid stage which involves the request for proposal
- The government has put forward guidelines that will apply to the qualification process.
- If the applicants did not meet the criteria in the guidelines then the applicant will not qualify
- If the applicant meets all the requirements mentioned in the guidelines then the applicant must provide an undertaking scheme under the Appendix I form
After that, the applicants will be shortlisting for furnishing their bids based on the terms and conditions of the bidding documents