Apply for Aarogyasri Health Card in Telangana :
Arogyasri health card is issued to the below poverty line people in Telangana state.The Indian government has taken a step to provide “free health checkups” for free of cost. This scheme is only applicable to people who have a “white ration card”. The scheme “Rajiv Aarogyasri” is not applicable to all the people who hold white ration card. Several measures are considered to issue the Arogyasri health card.
The ration card plays an important role to get Aarogyasri health card. The government of Telangana focused more on Aarogaysri health card in 2016 and launched the Aarogyasri healthcare trust in all the major places of Telangana.
Procedure to apply for Aarogyasri Health card in Telangana:
Here is the complete procedure showing how to apply for Aarogyasri card in Telangana
- Go to the http://tg.meeseva.gov.in, there is a third tab in the top left corner named Government. Click on it, you will be directed to a new page
- In the new, you will find a list of applications
- Click on link of apply aarogyasri health card
- A new tab with the application form in pdf format will be opened
- Download it and get a hard copy of that form
- Fill all the details in capital letter completely without any mistakes
- Attach the relevant documents to the application
- Submit the form in the nearest e-seva or meeseva along with all the documents, they will provide a receipt
- The aarogyasri health card will be issued within 2-3 weeks, collect it from the e-seva by submitting the acknowledgment number. If you do not know your acknowledge number then you can tell your surname to collect the ration card.
Documents required for aarogyasri card:
The below are the documents essential for applying for aarogyasri health card
- Passport size photo
- Aadhar card number
- Disable certificate
- Birth certificate
- Voter Id
- White ration card
- Income Tax certificate